Job descriptionKS1 Teacher Required in Leicester
Start date: ASAP
Are you an experienced and committed KS1 Teacher looking to secure a long-term role?
GSL Education are delighted to be working in partnership supporting a number of schools based in Leicester who are looking for passionate and dedicated candidates.
We are searching for a Primary Teacher who is naturally creative, passionate and keen to work in a school with fun environment and that prides itself on creating and helping children to become confident and independent learners with a positive self-image and improve standards of achievement across all areas of the curriculum,
The right applicant will be one who has a genuine desire to provide the children in their care with the best lessons and a positive classroom environment.
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Previous experience in working with KS1 pupils.
· An understanding surrounding the importance of differentiation for all pupils regardless of ability/needs
· An enhanced DBS Certificate
· Outstanding knowledge and understanding of the UK National Curriculum
· Be able to provide 2 recent teaching references
About the school and contract:
· Excellent career development
· Interviewing ASAP
· Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside
All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service). Please contact Judith Barker (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your up-to-date CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity!