Job descriptionNursery Assistant
Salary: £76- £86 per day
Time: 8.30 am- 3.30 pm
An ‘outstanding’ early years provider in Gateshead are looking for an nursery/early years assistant to join their friendly and supportive team in their little learners' school nursery. The school is looking for candidates that have a passion for supporting children in their early development phase. They will consider candidates that have a care background, university graduates or any educational setting experience.
If you are passionate about providing children with an outstanding level of early years care and are looking for a provider that will support your career goals – Then this is the nursery for you!
The main duties will include: ·
- Supporting the pupils in their education through the relevant EYFS frameworks
- Learning through play with the pupils
- Being responsible for key children within the toddler room
- Promoting independence with life skills
- Providing an outstanding level of safeguarding and pastoral care
- Collecting assessment evidence
- Be available for work Monday to Friday
- Have a real passion early years education
- Be proactive, energetic, kind and caring
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to go through the process with us)
- A fully checkable work history
In addition to that, we are currently offering £100 for the successful referral of either Teachers or Teaching Assistants.
We offer a two-day Team Teach Qualification to Candidates who are booked for Long -term work in our schools. This is free of charge * (conditions apply) and places are limited!!
For further information on this role or to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Alex Pounder at GSL Education.