Job descriptionJob Title: Primary Cover Supervisor
Location: Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary £70– £90 per day
Start Date: October 2022
GSL Education are searching for passionate Cover Supervisors for our client Primary schools across Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. Our friendly schools offer opportunities to work in supportive classroom environments alongside a dedicated team. This is a great opportunity for those who want to gain experience working in a classroom setting in full-time roles.
Cover supervisor responsibilities:
- Supervising student learning by delivering effective cover work in the absence of teachers.
- Liaise with parents concerning the lessons and progress of students.
- When not required for cover, assisting teachers in the classroom or doing administrative tasks.
- Managing the behaviour of students within the classroom and offering guidance when appropriate.
- Hold an Education-based or other relevant Degree
- Have the motivation and discipline to manage students effectively
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Have an enhanced DBS registered to the update service, or be willing to have one processed
GSL Education are an independent and ethical recruitment provider, supporting schools in Yorkshire with their recruitment needs.
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
For more information or to register your interest in the Primary Cover Supervisor role, or to be considered, please click ‘apply now’ to submit your full and up-to-date CV, and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.