Job descriptionAre you looking for a Maths teaching role within a large Maths department? Would you like to join a school that focuses its efforts on the development of all its teaching staff?
If this sounds like you then contact GSL Education now!
GSL Education is currently supporting a vibrant and friendly Secondary School, located in Manchester. We are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Maths to join the school as soon as possible.
This role is suitable for both NQTs, who would benefit from a comprehensive range of support and guidance, and more experienced teachers alike.
For this role, you will have the following essential and desirable experience:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Degree level qualification in your subject of choice
- Evidence of further professional development
- A record of good or outstanding classroom teaching demonstrating passion and innovation in your teaching techniques
- Awareness of strategies to raise student attainment and manage behaviour
- Good understanding of the subject and its place in the national curriculum
- Deliver high quality maths lessons to our students aged 11-16
- Plan and tailor lessons which address the full range of learners needs
- Have high expectations of all pupils so that they are able to achieve their academic potential
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies
- Partake in the Academies rewards and behaviour systems