Job descriptionScience Graduate Jobs in Education
Are you a recent Science Graduate or due to be a 2021 Science Graduate and considering a career in Education? Are you considering becoming a Science Teacher but want to gain classroom experience first? If so, GSL Education can help.
As a National Education Recruitment Agency, GSL Education are in a position to offer Graduates the chance to gain hands on classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor or Tutor. Working with Secondary, Special Needs and Behaviour Schools across Humberside, North Yorkshire and Lincolnshire means you can experience a range of sectors within education and decide the right path for you.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Hold a BSc Honours Degree at 2:1 classification or higher, or be due to graduate in 2021
- Have a true passion and desire to work in the education sector
- Be a confident practitioner with the ability to manage classrooms of up to 30 students
- Be aware of the UK GCSE and A-Level Science National Curriculum in order to support and teaching and learning of Science
- Be able to provide 2 referees from within the last 2 years
- Have availability of 3 to 5 days per week, Monday to Friday
- Hold a Child Only DBS registered to the Update Service, or be willing to apply for one through GSL Education