Job descriptionScience Teacher
Location: Grimsby and surrounding areas
Sector: SEN, SEMH, Secondary
Salary: £120 - £150 per day
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified Teacher and Main Pay Scale Teacher
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a fully qualified Teacher of Science looking to secure a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for your ideal placement?
GSL Education’s newly opened Hull office is currently looking for Science Teachers to work in mid and long-term placements. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
The successful candidate:
- Will hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- Will specialise in Chemistry, Biology or Physics to GCSE standard
- Will have previous teaching experience which can be referenced (can include training placements)
- Will aspire to be an ‘outstanding’ teacher
- Will set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- Will be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- Will hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
Here at GSL Education we will offer competitive pay rates, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or apply online using the application link.