Work at GSL || Kent
Education Recruitment Consultant - Canterbury
GSL Education is a friendly, established, ethical Teacher and Support Staff Agency currently seeking an Education Recruitment Consultant to join their branch in Canterbury, Kent.
An overview of this exciting role and who are we are looking for:
- Seeking professional candidates with a proven track record for outstanding sales performance ideally in the same sector
- Exceptional candidates with no recruitment experience but a positive, can-do attitude and flair for sales and excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to forge lasting and successful client relationships
- High EQ with the ability to listen and understand individual needs and match requests correctly
- Enthusiasm and confidence in canvassing new clients and education professionals to grow your business
- Undertake continuous weekly sales visits to gain all important insights into the culture and ethos of your client schools
- Outstanding account management with an unswerving attention to detail
- Someone who is able to work under pressure and meet demanding targets
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills as you will be writing adverts and negotiating pay rates and fees
- Sound IT skills to use databases and online tools
- It is vital that you are a good team player and a caring 'people person' to fit into the GSL Education spirit
- Hours are 0700 - 1730 Mon - Fri so you must also be able to withstand long but super fun days!
- Shortened hours of 0830 – 1430 during school holidays
- May have to work overtime as the need arises
- It has been our passion to form successful partnerships with education professionals and schools since 2000
- GSL is hardworking and committed to the highest levels of customer service with a professional and caring image
- Born out of the creation and development of a number of charities and institutions in the UK and abroad
- We hold the REC Education accreditation and successfully audited each year
Refreshingly, compared to other competitors, we offer high basic salaries dependent on experience - up to 30 days holiday allowance, and a very attractive commission structure, PLUS numerous target related incentives.
This is a very exciting time to join us, forge ahead with your career, be financially rewarded for your contribution and most importantly to thoroughly enjoy yourself in the process!
If you would like to apply, have any further queries or perhaps you aren't currently looking but might know someone who is, please do get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a quick call for a chat on 01227 937 181.
I look forward to hearing from you!
012 2793 7181