Job descriptionScience Teacher
Start Date: Immediate Start Required
Salary: £120 - £250 per day
GSL Education Lincolnshire is recruiting on behalf of a distinguished institution located in Boston, dedicated to providing high-quality, therapeutic, and child-centred education to students. Our school caters to boys and girls with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs, often accompanied by Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) like Autism, ADHD, and communication difficulties. The school is currently looking for a qualified Science Teacher.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)with a Degree in Science (Desirable).
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Patience, resilience and understanding is an absolute must.
- Inspire and motivate students, fostering critical thinking and a passion for learning.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide differentiated learning experiences ensuring progress for all students.
- Foster a nurturing environment that gives the children a comfortable platform to learn.
- Hold an enhanced child workforce DBS, registered on the update service, or be willing to obtain one through GSL Education or other relevant organisation.
- Plan and deliver engaging Science lessons tailored to the unique needs of KS3 and KS4 SEMH students.
- Implement a broad, balanced, relevant, and differentiated curriculum.
- Foster positive relationships through effective communication with parents, staff, and students.
- Demonstrate strong leadership to manage high levels of student attainment.
- Engage in continuous personal development, enhancing subject knowledge and teaching methods.
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- Opportunities for career growth and CPD courses
- Regular therapeutic and supportive supervision
If you would like one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch, please click "apply". Please do not hesitate to contact consultant Brad Gibbons on email@example.com if you have any more questions about this position of Science Teacher.