Job descriptionJob Title: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Salary: £80-£90 per day
Start Date: January 2024-July 2024 (DOE)
Fantastic opportunity for graduates seeking to pursue a career working within education. Join a welcoming school community, full support provide. Applications urged from graduates from all subject specialisms, any previous experience is highly advantageous.
About the school:
Our client school has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted due to the inclusive environment and academic success of our students. The school prides itself in providing a nurturing and supportive atmosphere for students of various abilities due to its commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Graduate Teaching Assistant Job Description:
- To work alongside teachers to support teaching and learning in the classroom.
- Work with students on a 1:1 or small group basis to provide interventions and additional support.
- Support pupils with additional needs, such as SEMH, ASC, MLD and ADHD.
- Follow the school’s behaviour management policy to ensure a safe and inclusive learning environment for all.
The successful Graduate Teaching Assistant will:
- Possess a Teaching Assistant qualification (e.g. CACHE Level 2 or 3).
- Be enthusiastic and patient.
- Be able to adapt to different environments.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have an updated CV and an enhanced DBS registered to the update service.
GSL Education is an independent and ethical recruitment provider, supporting schools in Manchester with their recruitment needs.
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
For more information or to apply for the position of Graduate Teaching Assistant, please click ‘apply now’ to submit your up-to-date CV, and one of our dedicated consultants, will be in touch.