Job descriptionMaths Teacher
Salary: £110 - £150 per day
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education’s Leicester branch is recruiting for an enthusiastic and dynamic Maths Teacher to work in a Leicestershire Secondary School near to Croft.
This is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to build a solid career in the teaching profession and provide with brilliant learning methods to the pupils.
As a Maths Teacher your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deliver Key Stage 3 and GCSE Maths lessons.
- Help devise an engaging and creative Maths curriculum.
- Use all available resources to engage young people, including ICT and online resources.
- Follow the ethos and policies of the school, promoting positive behaviour throughout the School.
- Promote independent learning for all pupils.
- Take part in staff training days, staff meetings and parent’s evenings.
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a relevant Degree at 2:2 or higher.
- You must have an enhanced Child Only DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one with GSL Education.
- Have two recent educational references that relate to your teaching experience (placements can be accepted for ECTs).
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment company that aims to provide teaching and support positions in East Midlands schools with qualified individuals.
If you would like to apply for the position of Maths Teacher in Leicester, please call Margot Chawner at GSL Education and submit your up-to-date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please visit GSL Education official website to apply online.