Job descriptionTeacher of Maths
Salary: £120-£180 per day
Start Date: January 2022
GSL Education Hull and Yorkshire are currently looking to appoint a Teacher of Maths to work in a York based Secondary School, from January 2022. We are looking for a Mathematics Teacher who is dynamic in the classroom and can provide creative resources for students at a range of ability levels.
The applicant is required to have the following:
- A valid teaching qualification or UK equivalent namely a PGCE or BEd with QTS
- Experienced teaching in an SEN Provision; Behaviour, PMLD, MLD, PRU, Autism or SEMH
- Experience of teaching Maths to GCSE within the last 2 years; A-Level experience is an added advantage
- Passionate about the subject and in command of techniques to keep students engrossed
- Strong interpersonal skills and classroom behaviour management, lesson-planning, patience and empathy
- An enhanced Child Only DBS on the update service or the willingness to apply for one with GSL Education
GSL Education offers:
- Competitive rates of pay from £120 to £160 per day
- A bi-weekly pay day through PAYE or an Umbrella Company of your choice
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
- Refer a friend bonus of £100 per recommendation
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Humberside, North Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire.
Candidates wishing to apply to the Maths Teacher role, are requested to contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education and send your up-to-date CV via the application link, as soon as possible.