Job descriptionKey stage 1 and Key stage 2 Teachers required
Do you have experience in teaching across Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2?
Do you hold a QTS or PGCE?
GSL Education is currently recruiting energetic, enthusiastic primary school teachers who are committed to making a difference in the education of children. This job is a great opportunity for NQT’s to work in a high-achieving school based in Leicester.
This is for a permanent position starting in September 2021.
Work with a school that:
- Has great facilities and resources to stimulate the growth of their pupils
- Value and support their staff with efficient ongoing teacher training
- Understand the importance of workplace wellbeing, with a great senior leadership team there to support the school's employees
Teaching and general duties included:
- To inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- To organize classroom and learning resources in order to create a rich and stimulating learning environment where learners are welcome.
- To have a genuine commitment to provision within a play-based curriculum.
- Identify and support those children at risk of not meeting their academic potential.
- Provide high-quality interventions when necessary.
- To ensure that wide ranges of role-play activities are at the very heart of the children’s education.
- To ensure the appropriate balance of teacher-led and child-initiated activities.
- To prepare and develop teaching materials, teaching programs, and methods of teaching
- Must have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- All Teachers must have QTS in the UK
- Must be flexible and reliable