Job descriptionRole: SEN Teacher
Location: South Kent
Start Date: April 2021
Salary: £120 – £150 per day
Contract: Temp to Perm
Are you a passionate and creative SEN Teacher who enjoys nurturing children to achieve their full potential?
Do you have experience supporting children with a range of complex needs?
Maybe looking for a new challenge for the new academic year? If so, we would love to hear from you!
GSL Education are seeking an enthusiastic SEN Teacher for a client school in South Kent. This is an exciting opportunity for interested candidates to share their knowledge and care for SEN students. The role is temporary potentially permanent, due to commence as soon as the schools reopen after Easter 2021.
Newly Qualified SEN Teachers are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Non-maintained special school catering for young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
- Works to help children build a future.
- Offer a personalised curriculum model that is broad, balanced and relevant to the stage of learning of each pupil.
The successful candidates will:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have previous experience with SEND in a school environment.
- Able to plan, prepare and deliver interesting and inspiring lessons that engage all pupils.
- Have an adaptable and creative approach.
- Confident in adhering and contributing to EHCP’s.
- Above all, be an enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed individual.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Kent.
If you would like to express an interest in this position, then please send your CV to Joseph at GSL Education. Or to find out more information about upcoming roles, please contact the Kent Office on 01227 937181.