Job descriptionJob title: SEN Teaching Assistant - ADHD
Are you a kind, patient and nurturing Graduate looking to continue your career within SEN?
Do you have a minimum of a 2:1 degree in an SEN focused degree area?
GSL Education is looking for an engaging and passionate SEN TA to work at a Primary School based in Leicester. Working under the guidance of a friendly and dedicated SENCO, you will be responsible for supporting young pupils with ADHD.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be hardworking, dedicated, and committed to a long-term post
- Has excellent communication skills
- Holds the ability to deal with challenging behaviour
- Should have a Teaching Assistant Qualification, Degree, NVQ or relevant experience.
- Will have experience working within the education sector, as a support worker or will have personal experience working with SEN.
- Will have experience working with Autism, ADHD etc.
- Has a DBS registered to the Update Service.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Judith Barker, as soon as possible.