Job descriptionRole: Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - Primary School
Salary: £70 - £90 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an HLTA who is looking to work with their own set of children delivering booster sessions?
GSL Education is a specialist teaching agency that is looking for experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistants for a local primary school from Leicestershire to work within a range of classes from KS1/KS2.
If you are a passionate, well-rounded HLTA who continuously strives to help each child reach their potential, then GSL Education want to hear from you!
· Recent, relevant experience between EYFS – KS2
· An ideal Level 4 Teaching & Learning qualification, or educated to Degree Level
· Experience planning and delivering intervention and booster sessions
· A good understanding of National Curriculum subjects
· Be able to work on own initiative as well as take directions
· Liaise with teachers, support staff and parents effectively
· You must have a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to apply for a new one
The ideal candidate will be a patient, yet enthusiastic HLTA. You will have the drive and determination to positively impact the education of all children through various creative means.
The school is looking to appoint ASAP, so send your CV over today!
For more information or to apply for the role please send CV to Judith Barker.