Job descriptionASD experienced Teaching Assistants with LEVEL 3 Qualification urgently required
Salary Scale: £65 - £85 per day
Start Date: Immediate
Contract: Long Term
We are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic ASD setting in Sunderland and require experienced Teaching Assistants for immediate starts
The setting has a fantastic reputation and caters for pupils aged 4-19.
You will be involved in academic and vocational activities assisting each pupil to achieve their full potential.This is a genuine opportunity to develop your support career and work potentially long term. We are recruiting for Primary, Secondary and Post 16 vacancies.
You will have
- A Teaching Assistant level 3 Qualification
- ASD experience
- A good level of academic ability
- Patience, resilience and pro- activity
- Experience assisting pupils in large, medium and 1:1 groups
- A DBS on update service or be willing to complete an application
- The ability to keep accurate records
- Availability to work 8.30am - 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
- The ability to work well in a close knit school community.
- The ability to build rapport quickly and effectively
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Josh at GSL Education.