Job descriptionPE Teacher
Starts: September 2021
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional PE for one of our client schools in South East London.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and further develop one’s career, joining a passionate department that aims to provide an interesting and fun-filled learning experience for the students.
The role is based at a secondary school in Greenwich where employees are both valued and developed. The academic achievement of the school in terms of both attainment and progress has been commendable. It is a school with passionate teachers and students who develop a strong sense of pride being part of the school.
As such, the school is looking for an experienced PE teacher who is flexible and adaptable in their approach, dynamic in the classroom and with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified PE Teacher (ideally with PGCE, SCHIIT, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be able to teach PE up to and including KS4
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate
- Have two recent teaching references
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage behaviour both within the classroom and on the sports field
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
If you are an ambitious PE teacher looking for a new and exciting challenge, please contact Ryan at GSL Education on 02077392211 or email at email@example.com.
This role is subject to a robust compliance process including police checks (DBS), proof of right to work and references.