Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Starts: September 2021
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an English teacher for one of our client schools in West London. The school is looking for some one who can start from September 2021.
The role is at a secondary school, located in Ealing. The school has an outstanding track record for teaching students in an innovative way and this has an impressive impact on achievement. It has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. It has a team of dedicated teaching and support staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential.
As such, they are looking for an English teacher, who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidates will:
- Be an experienced English teacher.
- Have an up to date CV and enhanced DBS.
- Consistent/steady career history.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
About the school and contract:
- Excellent career development.
- Interviewing ASAP.
- Great behavior in the class.
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Watford and Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
Please apply on this job advert or alternatively call 01923954070 to express your interest.