Job descriptionPrimary Teacher
Start date: Easter 2021/September 2021
Salary: £140 to £180 per day
Contract Type: Temp to Perm
Location: Waltham Forest
GSL Education are looking for experienced Primary Teachers for a number of our client schools located in Waltham Forest.
We are seeking teachers who have high expectations of pupils, a passion for teaching, someone who will be highly motivated and have a commitment to meet the needs of pupils.
We are looking for someone who will be dedicated in their roles to ensure children can make the best possible progress. The school values positive relationships with the children and amongst staff, they have high expectations of the children and laughter can be heard every day!
THE SCHOOLS OFFER
- The potential to secure a permanent contract
- Welcoming schools, supportive schools with a happy culture and atmosphere for children
- Competitive daily rate negotiable
- Well-resourced SEN provision in schools with an outreach service and a physio therapist and occupational therapist that comes in weekly
- Develop and deliver an engaging primary curriculum that meets the specific needs of pupils
- Marking, assessing and reporting on the progress and attainment of pupils
- Selecting and using a range of different learning resources to engage pupils well
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
- Liaise with parents and carers over pupils' progress
- Work collaboratively with specialist teachers and SENCO to review pupils progress
- Responsible for ensuring that all Safeguarding and related policies are adhered to
Interested in applying?
Please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie to be considered for this rewarding role!