Job Title: Art & Design Teacher
Start Date: As soon as possible
GSL Education are currently looking for a qualified Art & Design Teacher to join a high achieving secondary school. This post will be a permanent post, starting as soon as possible.
The role is at a successful 11-19 mixed secondary school, located in Slough. The school is a thriving, diverse and successful comprehensive high school, which is committed to high standards.
The school is looking to appoint an inspirational Art & Design Teacher who shares their belief in the highest standards of academic attainment in a comprehensive setting. The successful candidate should be an innovative and dynamic Art & Design Teacher who is able to teach at KS3 to KS4.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Art & Design teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as an Art & Design Teacher or trainee Art & Design teacher.
- Hold good honours degree or equivalent in Art & Design.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across the UK. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist in our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all the interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Safirul, as soon as possible.