Job descriptionDrama Teacher
Location: Southwark, South London
Starts: September 2021
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Drama teacher who can teach up to KS5 for one of our client secondary schools in South London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at a secondary school and sixth form, located in the London Borough of Southwark. Here the students are nurtured in a safe, caring, supportive and happy environment. The school ensures that all of their students achieve the highest possible academic goals by providing a stimulating and disciplined learning experience. The school has a track record of academic excellence in Art, Drama, Music and Technology and its students are highly aspirational and have positive attitudes to their learning and attainment.
As such, they are looking for a Drama teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience of teaching Drama in previous role.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status.
- Be able to teach KS5 and BTEC
- Monitor student’s progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved.
- Mark and assess work regularly and to take part in the department’s quality assurance procedures.
- Ensure equality of opportunity for all students in order that they may achieve to the best of their ability.
- Have Good communication and interpersonal skills.
NOTE: The role is also suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
If you are an ambitious Drama teacher looking for a new and exciting challenge, please contact Ryan at GSL Education on 02077392211 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is subject to a robust compliance process including police checks (DBS), proof of right to work and references.