Job descriptionRole: KS2 Primary Teacher
Salary: £120 - £180 per day
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional KS2 Teacher for a vibrant Primary School in Leicester. The position is long-term and will be running until the end of the academic year if not longer.
You will be working in a fantastic school where the children really are at the heart of the school. The staff you will be working alongside are supportive, friendly individuals who share good practice and workload.
You will be taking on the responsibility of a full-time class teacher and therefore it will be your responsibility to plan, deliver and assess a range of creative, engaging and inclusive lessons in line with the National Curriculum. It is essential that you have various behaviour management techniques to rely upon as well as a solid understanding of resources and schemes of work to use.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have:
- QTS as well as UK Teaching Experience.
- A dynamic, motivated and experienced primary teacher, who has a confident persona and the ability to deliver engaging lessons.
- An understanding of the National Curriculum and the progressions within this are of utmost importance.
- You must be able to develop the whole child and not just the academic side.
- You must have a DBS or be willing to get one and have a solid understanding of Safeguarding.