Role: Science Teacher
Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: April 2021
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Science teacher for one of our client secondary schools in Watford.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at a secondary mixed school, located in Watford. The school has an outstanding track record for teaching students in an innovative way and this has an impressive impact on achievement. It has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. It has a team of dedicated teaching and support staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential.
As such, the school is looking for a Science teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Science Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Science Teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Safirul at GSL Education.