Job descriptionJob Title: KS3 & KS4 Maths Teacher – SEN Experienced
Location: Tyne and Wear
Daily Rate: £100 - £150
Nature of Employment: Supply
GSL Education are actively looking for candidates who have experience working with young people who have SEMH needs. The role will be looking to offer young people an engaging syllabus for Mathematics. You will be expected to plan, deliver as well as mark work up to GCSE level.
Successful candidates will have experience working with young people or adults in a teaching or tutoring capacity within the subject of Maths.
The school setting is based in Newcastle and is easy to access by Car and Public transport.
Current vacancies are looking for candidates to work full-time (8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday to Friday) in the Secondary provision.
NQTs are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Teaching Qualification.
- 6 months minimum ASD/SEMH experience.
- The ability to build rapport quickly and effectively.
- A flair for planning creative and effective lessons.
- The ability to direct a team of Support Assistants and work as part of a wider team across school if needed.
- An enhanced DBS on the updated service – or be willing to have it renewed through us.
- Willingness to attend twilight CPD and parent’s evenings when required.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For further information on this role or to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah at GSL Education.