Job descriptionGeography Teacher
Salary: £110 - £140 per day
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Grimsby and surrounding areas
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified and Main Pay Scale
Contract Type: Temporary / Supply
Are you a passionate Geography Teacher looking to begin a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for your first placement?
GSL Education’s newly opened Hull office is currently looking for a Geography Teacher to undertake a long-term placement. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
As a successful candidate you will:
- aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
Here at GSL Education we offer competitive pay rates, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or send your up to date CV via the application link.