Job descriptionTeaching Assistant - Grimsby
Upon return of Schools after the most recent UK lockdown, GSL Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to work across Secondary and Special Needs in Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Louth and surrounding areas. You will be providing academic support, as well as acting as Mentors.
As the ideal candidate:
- have 3 days availability each week
- have access to your own transport, or be able to use bus links
- hold a UK Teaching Assistant, Education-based degree, or have relevant experience
- have strong behaviour management skills and knowledge of special educational needs, including autism and ADHD
- as a Teaching Assistant you will support the delivery of the curriculum to pupils aged between 4 and 16 years
- provide academic and emotional support to young people
- build relationships with pupils, encouraging positive behaviour within the classroom
- provide 1:1 support for pupils requiring additional support, or with a special educational need
GSL Education are an established ethical UK education recruitment company, with GSL Hull consisting of Bekkie and Kerry, who have combined knowledge and experience totalling over 8 years, working in Secondary and Special Needs Education Recruitment. They are driven by delivering outstanding service and forging long-lasting partnerships with Client Schools across North Yorkshire, Humberside and Lincolnshire. They are highly experienced in working alongside Multi Academy Trusts, private settings, alternative provisions and Local Authority Teams, such as Virtual Schools.
Please call Kerry Fowler at GSL Education Hull, or send your most recent CV via the application link.