Administration || Westminster
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £60 - £90 depending on experience
Contract Type: Temp to Perm
GSL Education is currently recruiting a School Administrator to work within an efficient, flexible and friendly Primary School in Westminster
We are looking to recruit a highly qualified and skilled school Administrator who has the knowledge and experience of using both FMS and SIMS. Potential candidates need to be highly organised, flexible and committed to helping provide the best outcomes for the pupils.
The main purpose of the job is to organise and supervise the distribution of work among administrative support staff, ensuring adequate financial and administrative procedures and systems are maintained. Working collaboratively with parents, pupils and staff is essential to upholding the ethos and the values of the school in order to support pupil well-being.
What we’re looking for:
- To take responsibility for the motivation, training and personal development of other administrative support staff.
- To arrange cover in the absence of the administrative team members.
- Use initiative to organise and manage own workload and that of the administrative team to ensure that deadlines are met.
- To contribute to the planning, development and organisation of support systems, procedures and policies.
- To undertake routine clerical and administrative support duties on behalf of individual members of staff in relation to the organisation of school activities.
- To respond independently to correspondence and produce complex and confidential reports, minutes and letters to a high standard.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess a high standard of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Have experience of working as a School Administrator
- Have experience of development, management and operation of administrative systems.
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise their own workload and that of other administrative support staff to meet deadlines within fixed timescales.
- Have excellent personal and office organisational skills and the ability to develop and maintain administrative systems.
- Have good communication skills for effective interaction with other staff colleagues, pupils and the wider school community.
- Have knowledge and awareness of the legislative framework of schools and education.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Peter at GSL Education on 02077392211
Peter Lycholit Butcher
Business Development Manager
15 Cotton’s Gardens, Shoreditch, London, E2 8DN
T: 0207 739 2211