Administration || Greenwich
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Greenwich, South East London
Salary: £60 - £90 depending on experience
Contract Type: Temp to Perm
Are you an experienced school administrator with experience within secondary, primary or SEN schools looking for a School Administrator job in UK?
GSL Education is currently looking for a School Administrator with SIMS, FMS, Attendance and Admission experience to join at one of our client school in Greenwich. This is a school where employees are valued and developed. The academic achievement of the school in terms of both attainment and progress has been very good. The school has an outstanding track record for teaching students in an innovative way and this has an impressive impact on achievement.
Main duties will include:
- Providing overall administration support
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting with SIMS updates as required
- Greeting visitors
- Inputting invoices as required using SIMS, FMS
- Ordering items and checking receipt of goods
What we can offer:
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge on the ever-changing education sector
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Peter at GSL Education on 02077392211.
Peter Lycholit Butcher
Business Development Manager
15 Cotton’s Gardens, Shoreditch, London, E2 8DN
T: 0207 739 2211