Primary Teaching Jobs || Manchester
Key Stage 1 Teacher
Key Stage 1 Teacher
Are you a fully qualified Primary Teacher with a proven track record of raising attainment?
Or maybe an NQT who aspires to be an OUTSTANDING teacher?
Would you like to work with a forward-thinking primary school offering excellent support and CPD?
GSL Education are working with a lovely primary school in South Manchester to recruit a full time Key Stage 1 teacher for February. The role is initially temporary with the possibility of a full-time contract for the right candidate.
Working as a Key Stage 1 Teacher and liaising closely with the Key Stage 1 Phase Lead, you will be responsible for:
· raising attainment across the class
· delivering high-quality, well differentiated lessons
· demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques
· utilise an experienced group of TA’s
· work with some modern and exciting resources
· enhance the learning journey for your students as they move into Key Stage 2
· You will be organised, dynamic and have the ability to inspire young minds
The Candidate will:
· Hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
· Have an Enhanced DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
· Be able to provide work or university based references covering the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK
The school offers regular CPD training opportunities, a very supportive SLT and an excellent NQT programme. So, whether you are an NQT looking to join a primary school that caters for your strengths and weaknesses or you're an experienced teacher seeking a new challenge in your career, this school can offer a great package to cater for your needs. Please apply with your CV to Emma@gsleducation.com or call 0161 537 6500 for more details.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures.
Suite 1019, 10th floor, 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester M3 3HF
T: 0161 537 6500
M: 07825 587120