Job descriptionRole: Primary Teacher – Salford
Salary: £140 - £200 per day DOE
Full time/Part time, Monday – Friday, ASAP
Primary Teachers required for supply demands across the Salford Local Education Authority. Opportunity to work with a range of schools, providing full-time or part-time flexibility. Must have Qualified Teacher Status or Equivalent.
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Primary Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in a fantastic school? Our thriving primary academy in Manchester is searching for an experienced teacher or dynamic Early Career Teacher (ECT) to join their staff team
As the successful Primary Teacher, you will have the opportunity to inspire and guide students during a crucial stage of their educational journey. Whether you are an experienced teacher or an ECT, we offer a progressive and supportive environment where your teaching skills will flourish.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons that promote student participation and achievement across KS1/KS2.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Monitor and support the progress of each student, providing additional help when necessary.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure the best educational experience for our students.
About the School:
The academy is a hub of learning and growth, committed to providing an exceptional education to our students, nurturing their talents, and helping them achieve their full potential. With a focus on innovation and excellence, we've created a vibrant and supportive learning environment for both our students and staff.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent within the UK.
- Experience or the desire to excel as an ECT.
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to student development.
- Strong communication and classroom management skills.
If you are ready to be a part of our dynamic and dedicated team, please submit your CV via the links provided or contact the Manchester Branch for further information.