Job descriptionPrimary Education Graduate
Salary: £75 - £90 per day
Start Date: September 2023
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Are you a Primary Education Graduate wanting to pursue a career in Education?
Would you like to work in local Primary Schools in York?
If so, GSL Education want to hear from you!
As a national independent recruitment provider, GSL Education supports Primary, Secondary and Special Educational Needs Schools with their staffing requirements. Whether you’re looking for full time work to kick-start your education career, or work part-time alongside further education studies, we can offer you the chance to gain hands-on experience, whilst earning a healthy daily salary.
We are looking for Graduates from the following courses:
- BA Primary Education
- Education & Childcare Studies
- Primary Education leading to Qualified Teacher Status
- Education with Psychology
- Education and Special Educational Needs
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- BSc Psychology
- General Teaching Assistant
- 1.1 Teaching Assistant
- Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (Level 4 Teaching Assistant)
- Small Group Intervention Tutor
- Behaviour Support Mentor
- Behaviour Buddy
If you would like to apply for the position of Primary Education Graduate in York, North Yorkshire, please call Daniel Molkenthin at GSL Education and submit your up-to-date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please visit GSL Education official website to apply online.