Job descriptionGeography Teacher
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire
Start Date: September 2023
Salary: MPS/UPS; £28,000 - £43,685 per annum
Are you an aspiring Teacher of Geography, searching for a new role for the next academic year?
GSL Education are looking for qualified Geography Teacher to work at client schools in Selby, North Yorkshire starting in September 2023. Both fully qualified teachers and early career teachers are encouraged to apply.
Geography Teacher requirements:
- Have Qualified Status Teacher (QTS) through a PGCE in Secondary Geography, B.Ed. with QTS or equivalent.
- Experience teaching GCSE Geography within the last 2 years; A-Level experience is desirable but not essential.
- Be able to provide relevant references from within the last 2 years. Placements for ECTs will be accepted.
- Hold an enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered with the update service or be willing to apply a for a new one through GSL Education.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment provider which aims to provide quality teaching and support staff in schools throughout Scarborough.
If you would like to apply for the position of Geography Teacher in Selby, North Yorkshire, please call Kerry Fowler at GSL Education and submit your up-to-date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please visit GSL Education official website to apply online.