Job descriptionGraduate Teaching Assistant
Pay: £75 – £90 per day
Location: Welton, East Riding of Yorkshire
Start Date: ASAP/Easter 2023
GSL Education are looking for Graduates to work in Secondary and SEN Schools across Welton, East Riding of Yorkshire from Easter term of 2023. This is the perfect job for anyone looking to gain experience before applying for teacher training, supporting your teacher training application.
We are keen to hear from those who have graduated in:
- English, Maths, Science based subjects
- Education & Childcare Studies
As a graduate, you will work within a local Trust gaining hands-on experience and high-quality training. Roles you may be given whilst on school site include:
- General Teaching Assistant
- 1 Teaching Assistant
- Cover Supervisor
- Small Group Intervention Tutor
- Behaviour Support Mentor
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be completing your Degree no later than Summer 2022
- Have a keen interest in the teaching profession
- Have a child workforce DBS, registered on the update service (or be willing to apply for one through GSL Education)
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and driven by students success
We at GSL Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Furthermore, our dedicated consultants will give you the top proficient advice for your benefit in your placement.
Click "apply now" to submit an application or request additional details, and one of our committed experts will contact you shortly. Also, for further information on this role of Graduate Teaching Assistant please do not hesitate to contact Bekkie Barker at GSL Education Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire.