Job descriptionEnglish Teacher
Salary: £90-£200 per day
Start Date: Immediately
Contract: Long-term potential for Permanency
Do you have a passion for the English language and a drive to help students achieve their full potential in this subject? If so, read on!
We at GSL Education Kent are seeking to appoint a passionate and skilled English Teacher to join a friendly department at a forward-thinking school located in Medway. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and suitably qualified teacher of English with excellent command of the subject and strong communication skills.
The English Teacher role is starting immediately and may be offered permanently to the deserving candidate.
The school provides an exceptional learning experience for students and their commitment to academic excellence and personal wellbeing is at the core of everything they do.
To be considered for the English Teacher role, you must have:
- the right to work in the UK
- a valid teaching qualification namely a B.Ed. / B.A in English with a PGCE and QTS or QTLS or relevant
- an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
As the English Teacher, you will be expected to:
- model good teaching practice and be able to engage and inspire students of all abilities both in and out of lessons.
- have excellent team spirit and good behaviour management skills
- be passionate about teaching and dedicated to making a positive difference to the students
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced child DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Kent.
For more information on the role or any similar, upcoming roles, please contact Louise at GSL Education Kent office.