Job descriptionBusiness, Computing and iMedia Teacher
Salary: £90-£200 per day
Start Date: Immediately
Contract: Long-term potential for Permanency
GSL Education Kent are inviting applications for a creative and inspiring Teacher of Business, Computing and iMedia to join a fantastic client school located in Medway. The successful candidate should have excellent classroom management skills and be able to plan and deliver a stimulating curriculum.
To be considered for the Business, Computing and iMedia Teacher role, you must:
- Have a Business degree with a UK recognized teaching qualification – PGCE with QTS or QTLS or relevant
- Be an outstanding practitioner with knowledge of current theory and practice who can engage students in various projects to enrich their learning
- Possess a Child Enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
- Commitment to providing an exceptional standard of support to candidates and client schools
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced child DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency which aims to provide quality teaching and support staff in schools throughout Kent. All of our current adverts apply to real vacancies.
For more information on the role or any similar, upcoming roles, please contact Louise at GSL Education Kent office.