Job descriptionRole: Technology Teacher
Salary: £130 to £210 per day
Start Date: January 2023
Nature of Employment: Full-Time
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint an outstanding Technology Teacher in Hull from January 2023, to work in our Secondary client schools.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The school places a particular focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Computer Science Teacher with great subject knowledge.
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
- Have an updated CV.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
- Hold an enhanced child work force DBS registered with the online update service, or, willing to apply for a new on through GSL Education.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
To apply, please call Bekkie Barker at GSL Education and send your up-to-date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please visit www.gsleducation.com to apply online.