Job descriptionPosition: Geography Teacher
Salary: £130 – £210 per day
Start Date: January 2023
Contract: Full Time
Are you an aspiring Teacher of Geography, searching for a new role for the next academic year?
GSL Education are recruiting few qualified Geography Teachers in Hull for our client Secondary schools. Both fully qualified teachers and early career teachers are encouraged to apply to work with GSL Education from January 2023.
The potential applicant is expected to contribute to planning a suitable environment to enhance effective learning. For long-term placements undertaken with GSL Education, you will be paid to pay scale.
Requirements for the role:
- Have Qualified Status Teacher (QTS) through a PGCE in Secondary Geography, B.Ed. with QTS or equivalent.
- Experience teaching GCSE Geography within the last 2 years; A-Level experience is desirable but not essential.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- Hold an enhanced child work force DBS registered with the online update service, or, willing to apply for a new on through GSL Education.
GSL Education is a people-focused teacher and support staff agency welcoming all members of the community to join us. We seek to build a community of like-minded educationalists to make a difference through supporting client schools and their pupils.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
To apply, please call Bekkie Barker at GSL Education and send your up-to-date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please visit www.gsleducation.com to apply online.