Job descriptionRole: Humanities Teacher
Salary: £130 to £210 per day
Start Date: January 2023
Nature of Employment: Full-Time
GSL Education are national, ethical, independent recruitment provider who have been supporting Schools for 21 years, across England. We are currently seeking dynamic Humanities Teachers in Hull, to work on our client Secondary schools from January 2023.
If successful, you would be working closely with their established Humanities team in promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning to support students of all backgrounds and abilities.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Humanities Teacher with UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Specialize in Geography and/or History.
- Demonstrate that you are deeply invested in the advancement of pupils’ learning and success.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development and use this information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have an up-to-date CV and hold a Child Only Enhanced DBS registered to the Update Serviceor be willing to apply for one through GSL Education.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
To apply, please call Bekkie Barker at GSL Education and send your up-to-date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please visit www.gsleducation.com to apply online.