Job descriptionRole: Language Teacher
Salary: £130 to £210 per day
Start Date: January 2023
Nature of Employment: Full-Time
Are you a passionate Language Teacher looking to begin a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the sector?
GSL Education are currently seeking a dynamic Language Teacher in Hull, to work on our client Secondary schools from January 2023.. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year.
The successful candidate:
- You will aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- You will set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- You will be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- Will hold QTS or other UK recognized teaching qualification
- Will hold a current Enhanced DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
To apply, please call Bekkie Barker at GSL Education and send your up-to-date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please visit www.gsleducation.com to apply online.