Job descriptionJob description
Role: PPA Cover Teacher
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire
Salary: £110 – £130 per day
Start date: October 2022
Contract type: Full-time/Contractual basis
GSL Education Hull are searching for exceptional PPA Cover Teachers in Selby. The role will commence from October 2022 on a full-time contractual basis.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent qualification
- UK teaching experience
- Strongly committed to pupil welfare
- An understanding surrounding the importance of differentiation for all pupils regardless of ability/needs
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of the UK National Curriculum
- Be able to provide 2 recent teaching references
- In possession of an enhanced child DBS or willing to apply for one through GSL Education
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
Click the link to apply now for more information or submit your up-to-date CV (Please note – this will not commit you to an application for the role). For further information, please call Katie Lowis at GSL Education Hull.