Job descriptionJob description
Role: Year 2 Teacher
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire
Salary: £110 – £130 per day
Start date: October 2022
Contract type: Full-time/Contractual basis
GSL Education Hull are searching for exceptional Primary Year 2 Teachers in Selby. The role will commence from October 2022 on a full-time contractual basis.
- Is an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher
- Is passionate about developing children as independent learners and thinkers.
- Has a proven track record in KS1 SATs.
- Is an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and is able to work effectively as part of a team
- Is keen to enrich an area of the creative, enquiry-based curriculum.
- Is organized, professional and proficient with appropriate ICT skills.
- QTS or other UK recognized teaching qualification.
- Experience in KS1 is preferred
- Aspire to become an outstanding educator.
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
Click the link to apply now for more information or submit your up-to-date CV (Please note – this will not commit you to an application for the role). For further information, please call Katie Lowis at GSL Education Hull.