Job descriptionJob: Primary SEN Teacher
Location: Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: £110-£130 per day
Start Date: October 2022
Are you a committed Special Educational Needs Teacher searching for a new role?
GSL Education are currently recruiting Primary SEN Teachers for client schools across Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. If you are passionate about working with students with Special Educational Needs, consider becoming part our welcoming and supportive schools across Hull.
Special Educational Needs Teacher responsibilities:
AS a Special Educational Needs Teacher, your roles may include, but not be limited to:
- Teaching individual SEN students on a 1:1 basis in the classroom
- Liaising with the SENCO/Inclusion manager to deliver SEN provision
- Developing social and emotional skills of students based on their individual needs
- Assisting students who require help with physical care
- A Qualified Teacher Status
- Proper understanding on how to support the inclusion and progress of students with emotional and behavioural needs
- The desire and motivation to meet the challenge of working with children with SEN
- The ability to remain patient and calm in stressful environments
To work with GSL Education as a Special Educational Needs Teacher, you should:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have at least 6 months experience in an educational setting, or the health care sector
- Have an up-to-date CV with two relevant references from within the last 2 years
- Have a DBS registered to the update service or be happy to apply for one with GSL Education
GSL Education are an independent and ethical recruitment provider, supporting schools in Yorkshire with their recruitment needs.
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
For more information or to register your interest for the position of Primary SEN Teacher, please click ‘apply now’ to submit your up-to-date CV, and one of our dedicated consultants, will be in touch.