Job descriptionRole: Key Stage 2 Teacher
Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Salary: £110 – £130 per day
Start date: September 2022
GSL Education is looking for Key Stage 2 Teachers to teach at our diverse client schools across Scunthorpe, North Lincolnhire. An ideal candidate will have the desire and passion to cultivate enthusiasm and curiosity in our students to learn and grow both academically and socially through an excellent and welcoming teaching experience.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead by example as a Key Stage 2 Teacher who can motivate and inspire their students to learn and grow.
- Provide highly effective teaching and learning opportunities as a Key Stage 2 Teacher that takes into account each child’s specific needs.
- Maintain an effective system of record keeping, reporting and communication with parents and students to ensure that the aims relating to each student’s progress is achieved.
- Monitor, evaluate and intervene to ensure all students are working towards making expected progress.
- A Qualified Teacher Status.
- A creative and inspiring personality.
- Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in teaching methods.
- Enthusiasm and motivation as a teacher to foster growth and co-operation in students.
- An updated CV with an enhanced DBS or the willingness to get one
GSL Education is an independent and ethical recruitment provider, supporting schools Lincolnshire with their recruitment needs.
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
For more information or to register your interest for the position of Key Stage 2 Teacher in Scunthorpe, please click ‘apply now’ to submit your up-to-date CV, and one of our dedicated consultants, will be in touch.