Job descriptionRole: Key Stage 1 Teacher
Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Salary: £110 – £130 per day
Start date: September 2022
Are you a qualified Key Stage 1 teacher or an Early Career teacher looking for a new role?
GSL Education are actively looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Key Stage 1 Teachers for our client schools across Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
Key Stage 1 Teacher responsibilities:
- Plan effective and stimulating lessons that cater to students’ individual needs.
- Ensure a well-organised and structured classroom environment where students feel encouraged to grow and develop.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings and report on individual student’s progress.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Possess the ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Provide a differentiated learning experience that ensures all students feel included.
- Be able to engage students in a manner that will challenge them to grow and learn.
- Have an enhanced Child-only DBS or be willing to apply for one.
GSL Education is an independent and ethical recruitment provider, supporting schools in Lincolnshire with their recruitment needs.
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
For more information or to register your interest for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher, please click ‘apply now’ to submit your up-to-date CV.