Job descriptionPosition: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Hull and the East Riding
Start Date: September/October 2022
Salary: £350 – £450 per week
Do you wish to work with caring, friendly children?
Would you like to work one-on-one with children to meet their academic needs and join a wonderful school?
Would you like to utilize educational expertise prior to beginning a teaching career?
If so, then we would love to hear from you!!
Starting September/October 2022, GSL Education are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to join them and to work for some of our client schools in Hull and the East Riding.
SEN Teaching Assistant requirements:
- Expertise working with young people who have exceptional needs and offering specialized interventions
- Assist children in continuing their growth and development on both a personal and academic level.
- Team Teach, Makaton or PECs trained
- A pro-active and enthusiastic teaching assistant
- Prior experience dealing with children who have special needs
- The ambition and drive to take on the challenge of working with Special Needs children (SEN)
- Capacity to remain composed and impartial in the face of difficult behavior.
- Eligibility to reside and work in the UK
- Have a Child-Only Enhanced DBS on the Update service or be willing to process one through GSL.
GSL Education are one of the UK’s leading Education Recruitment providers, having been established since 2000. GSL Education are a reputable education provider, who have helped thousands of candidates obtain employment in their preferred sector across England.
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
For more information, please call Bekkie Barker at GSL Education. To apply, please submit your CV via the application link or visit www.gsleducation.com to apply online.