Job descriptionJob Title: Behaviour Mentor (Secondary)
Salary Scale: £75- £80
Start Date: September 2022
GSL Education Watford is seeking a Behaviour Mentor for one of their client schools. The school seeks someone to support its students with special learning needs. The selection of applicants will be based on a trial and interview with the school.
This is an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school with a highly successful team of teachers. The school is highly reputed and has excellent record of GCSE results. The school offers continuous development coaching and mentoring for teachers. They have a dynamic team who rigorously review the academic lessons and relevant criteria in order to maintain excellent learning environment in the school.
As a Behaviour Mentor (Secondary), you will possess the following:
- Previous experience working as a Behaviour Mentor.
- Improve the behaviour and well-being of individual pupils.
- Support pupils who are experiencing learning difficulties.
- Be able to establish meaningful positive relationships quickly.
- Support pupils inside and outside of the classroom.
- Help pupils to increase their confidence and self-esteem by listening to them and devising appropriate strategies.
You are required to have the following:
- The Right to Work in the UK
- An enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application through us
- Two professional child related references
We at GSL Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools. We also offer, via our partner, access to accredited Education relevant CPD courses.
For further information on this role or to register your interest please click ‘Apply’, and please do not hesitate to contact Haider at GSL Education Watford.