Job descriptionRole: MFL Teacher
Location: Haringey, North London
Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: September 2022
Contract: Temp to Perm
GSL Education is currently seeking to appoint an experienced MFL Teacher (French/Spanish) to undertake a position at one of our Secondary schools in Haringey. The school is looking for someone who has experience teaching French/Spanish to KS3 - KS5.
About the role:
- To teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and transform pupil attainment.
- With direction from the Head of MFL, assist in the creation and development of challenging and innovative schemes of work which are inspiring for learners and teachers alike
- To encourage students to achieve the highest standards of work possible
- To ensure that the learning environment for their lessons is neat and well organised
- Be a qualified MFL Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Have experience working as a French/Spanish Teacher in previous role
- Be committed to comprehensive education and the entitlement of all students to succeed.
- Understand the importance of high expectations and equality of access for all students, and of being a tutor
- TarThe ability to manage and inspire a variety of students
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Taryn at GSL Education on 02077392211.