Job descriptionJob Title: Music Teacher (Secondary)
Salary Scale: £140- £230
Start Date: September 2022
Do you have the passion to teach young people ?
Do you want to work at a school that offers excellent opportunities to develop your leadership skills?
Are you looking forward to work at a place that offers care and support to all staff members?
If you have answered yes to any or all the above, then we, GSL Education Watford would love to hear from you! Because we currently have a vacancy for a Music Teacher to teach at secondary level. The most fitting candidate would be finalised based on a trial and interview with the school, located in Reading.
We need you to have the following and we shall ensure your dream job by September 2022:
- The Right to Work in the UK
- An enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application through us
- Two professional child related references
Essentials for this role:
- Qualifications as a Music Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed. Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Recent experience as a Music Teacher or Trainee Teacher from a Secondary school in the UK
- Knowledge about the British curriculum
- An honours degree or equivalent in B.Ed.
- Capability of raising and maintaining attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Having an enthusiastic, highly motivated characteristic to lead by example
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
You will be working at a school having state-of-the-art facilities offering lucrative benefits to its staff (based on the nature of your tenure, i.e. temporary, permanent, contractual etc.). You will be teaching at a mixed based classroom. The school has a proven track record in delivering high quality learning results with excellent outcomes for students. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Who are we:
GSL Education is one of the most renowned education agencies working in the UK for more than 20 years. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools. We also offer, via our partner, access to accredited Education relevant CPD courses.
For further information on this role or to register your interest please click ‘Apply’, and please do not hesitate to contact Haider at GSL Education Watford.