Job descriptionMusic Teacher required
Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: January 2022
Contract: Part Time - 3 days a week
Are you a creative professional looking to teach Music in secondary schools?
Do you have a passion for Music?
GSL Education has an opportunity for interested Music teachers at a client school located in North London (Enfield). The school is looking for someone who has previous experience working as a Music Teacher
- Is committed to providing the maximum learning opportunities for students
- Offers great facilities and resources
- Provides an exciting and inspiring environment that allows the students to question
- Offers opportunities for all pupils and staff to reach maximum potential
- Encourages extra-curricular activities
- A degree in Music with a relevant UK teaching qualification namely a PGCE in Secondary Music with QTS
- Previous experience working as a Music Teacher.
- Foreign qualified instructors assessed by NARIC are welcome to apply
- Relevant teaching experience in a school setting for Years 9 to 12 is required
- Up to date in their field of expertise with the capability to foster curiosity and interest
- Strongly committed to pupil welfare
- Strong command of the curriculum and good behaviour management skills
- In possession of an enhanced DBS or willing to apply for one through GSL Education
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Craig at GSL Education on 02077392211 as soon as possible.