Job descriptionSEN Teacher - Lambeth
GSL SEN are currently working on behalf of a SEN Primary school to recruit a teacher in the Lambeth Area. The school caters for Primary school children aged 2-11 who have special needs including Autism and Severe learning difficulties (SLD) and complex medical needs.
What you can expect:
- Long-term/full-time SEN Teacher position
- Working with Year 5 & 6
- £33,658 - £42,624, depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Facilities such as hydrotherapy pool and interactive studios
- OFSTED rated “good”
- Excellent team of support staff
- NQT / ECT / QTS / QTLS
- Experience working with children with ASD / SLD
- Confident with differentiating work for SEN students
- Positive role model to support communication with a sensitive, nurturing, and consistent approach
- Enthusiastic and engaging SEN Teacher’s who are confident in coordinating with parents, carers and SENCOs
The school will be interviewing over the next week so a quick application is a must.
Do you think this great opportunity could be a good fit for you? If so, please either apply below or contact Holly Brazendale at GSL directly via either sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7739 2211 to find out more.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to GSL Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.